Spring break should entail a week of no regrets, trips only remembered through the classiest of Facebook albums (if only), and a hopefully forever-lasting tan. So with spring break in full swing, we wanted to offer a guideline, although we hope you’ve already made a dent into this bucket list.
1. Randos: Hook up with a complete stranger. Yes, we know that there are not that many people to chose from seeing as how our spring break is in February, but use spring break as an opportunity to expand our hook up circle and to get some fresh, untainted meat.
2. Bitch Fight: Come on, we have all wanted to get into a bitch fight at some point in our lives. Punta Cana may be the prime location for slapping some bitch down.
3. Occupy the Beach: Pass out in an outdoor location. We suggest the beach. The point is really to get so fucked up that we don’t make it back to our hotel room. If this isn’t something that you personally want to aspire for, hope that your friend will unintentionally do this. But don’t pull any Lindsay Lohan “Parent Trap” shit, that’s weird.
4. Body Shots: We didn’t diet, exercise, and take copious amount of adderall for nothing. Taking body shots is a great way of showing off what we worked oh-so-hard for as well as a great way to get drunk.
5. Water Activities: Go skinny-dipping. Like no. 4 says, we worked to get our bodies in prime condition for spring break, now it is time to flaunt it. Whether we do this with our girl friends or in a more intimate situation, this can only lead to fun. Well… It could also lead to being chased by security, but it’s worth the risk.
6. Reminisce: Remember the good ole days of football pregames and, in memory of all the good times, start drinking before 10am at least once. We know that it is already a little late in the week for us to being throwing this out because, lets face it, we are already going to be hungover for a solid week, but we have to do this one as tribute to the best time of the year.
7. Take it to the Limit: Spring break is the perfect time to break some records. Drink more in one night then you ever have before. If not now, we will do it on some random, unplanned Saturday night and be too hung over or drunk to even make it to class.
“Cheers to Spring Break twenty-twelve!”
WE love Michigan